Webinar: The Path to the US Health & Wellness Market
Ecommerce opportunities for Danish companies
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark is pleased to invite you to this exciting webinar on the opportunities for Danish companies with over-the-counter products in the US market. We have partnered with the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) and The Emerson Group who will share their insights and help guide your export journey to the US.
Over the last decade, e-commerce and online platforms have had a significant impact on the health and wellness market in the US and during the corona pandemic e-commerce has become the preferred channel for many new consumers. These buying behaviors are expected to continue post-corona which gives rise to new business opportunities for Danish companies interesting in selling their products online.
This webinar will give you an overview of the market landscape for over-the-counter health products as well as an outline of the path to the market and the regulatory requirements to help you determine if the US is your next export market.
The following topics will be covered:
- US market opportunities for over-the-counter products
- Outline of the path to market
- Overview of US legislative landscape
- Compliance and regulatory check-list
- Overview of digital sales channels, retailer landscape and category dynamics
- Warehouse/logistics needs and capabilities
- Scott Emerson, Founder and CEO, The Emerson Group
- David C. Spangler, Senior Vice President, Legal, Government Affairs & Policy, CHPA
- Elizabeth Dempsey Becker, Senior Commercial Advisor, Embassy of Denmark to the US
The webinar is free of charge and aimed at Danish companies that are exporting or export ready within the consumer health and wellness space:
- OTC drugs (non-prescription)
- Dietary Supplements
- Consumer Medical Devices (Class 1)
- Beauty and Personal Care products
The webinar is arranged by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with the Danish partners, DI Handel and the joint CBS-project “E-export via online marketplaces”, and the US partners, Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) and The Emerson Group.