Join our webinar to discover Fruugo.com, one of the key e-marketplaces for cross-border sales, present in 46 countries and learn how you can sell your products across the globe with a single integration to the e-marketplace. Fruugo.com removes the complexity from cross-border trade by managing translations, currency conversions, traffic generation, localisation and first line customer support.
This webinar will introduce you to the platform, helping you understand what is required to seize global opportunities. You will also learn the key levers to succeed in your cross-border strategy:
- How to target the right market and the regions Fruugo.com can help you expand into.
- Language, currency, consumption habits, payment
- Factors to be anticipated so you can get the best out of your listing
Get access to special terms negotiated by the Trade Council:
- Commission charges: No Sale / No Fee
- EUR500 worth of free Google ads budget to be used to fund additional marketing of your products at launch via Google Shopping. The credit and Google shopping ads will be managed by Fruugo.com.
This webinar will offer a practical introduction to Fruugo.com; CBS will discuss opportunities for Danish companies on global online marketplaces; and the Trade Council will present the Online Exporting programme which has been launched to push online exports even further.
- Thomas Jensen, Assistant Professor, Copenhagen Business School
- Håkan Thyr, Chief Revenue Officer, Fruugo.com
- Adriana Lyon-Shaw, E-commerce Expert, Trade Council London